February 5, 2021,marked the start of a weekly gentle yoga class delivered virtually via a Facebook streaming group. This four month series of weekly classes will conclude May 28, giving folks a way to counteract the physical stiffness and reduced mobility that’s resulted from the pandemic and the need for isolation. Get more information here.
Prices are pro-rated if you’d still like to join. $10/month!
Here’s a glimpse into the week’s Yoga schedule. I am available for classes with students of any age or ability. Please contact me any time to find out more!
- Sundays at 10 a.m. – Jayhawk Club in Lawrence
- Tuesdays in April — Zen Garden Yoga at the Topeka Zoo 6:30 p.m.
- Tuesdays in May — Zen Garden Yoga at the Topeka Zoo 9:30 a.m.
Private and small group lessons at my studio in downtown Topeka. All by appointment only.
- Thursdays at 1:30 p.m. – Arbor Court Independent Living Center
- Thursdays at 6:00 a.m. – Sunrise Yoga at The Jayhawk Club
- Fridays at 9:00 a.m. – Gentle Yoga for subscribers to the Kathy Damron Yoga Streaming service via Facebook
*Note. I’m also available for a limited number of additional private or small group yoga sessions. Please feel free to message me to find out more.