Here’s a glimpse of the week’s schedule:
- Sundays at 10 a.m. – Jayhawk Club in Lawrence
- Tuesdays in May — Zen Garden Yoga at the Topeka Zoo 9:30 a.m.
Private and small group lessons at my studio in downtown Topeka. All by appointment only.
- Thursdays at 1:30 p.m. – Arbor Court Independent Living Center
- Thursdays at 6:00 a.m. – Sunrise Yoga at The Jayhawk Club
- Fridays at 9:00 a.m. – Gentle Yoga for subscribers to the Kathy Damron Yoga Streaming service via Facebook
*Note. I’m also available for a limited number of additional private or small group yoga sessions. Please feel free to message me to find out more.
Join your friends this summer at a LOW-IMPACT bootcamp! We’ll meet every Friday morning for 6 weeks at Gage Park’s Rose Garden for a little under an hour. The classes will start with a brief warm-up/walk, followed by strength & conditioning exercises, concluding with gentle yoga. It is an ideal format if you’re looking to build a holistic routine to exercise. And, we’ll be outdoors with all of the wonder benefits that come from the fresh air and mother nature’s bounty.
Also, if you miss any of the classes I’ll email you the class content and you can easily do the routine from home on your own schedule. Hope you can join us!